The One You Feed
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How his songs represent some of his values, like kindness and how we need to remember to be more kind in our interactions with each other.
- Learning persistance and his drive to keep going and never give up when faced with difficulty.
- Why he wrote the song, Get Better, which is about resilience and remembering there is always somewhere to go
- The importance of meaningful friendships in life
- How life will always have challenges and we can make the choice to continue on, knowing it will get better
To learn more about Dr. Rick Hanson and his work, click here!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.