Village Global's Venture Stories
- What they're working on and how they're bringing tech to industrial manufacturing.
- How Chris navigated the idea maze with Hadrian, a company with aims to build space and defense components 2X faster.
- The three types of space companies: satellite operators, launch operators, and supply chain companies.
- Where they would be investing in space today.
- Their requests for startups, including a "Dell for satellites."
- The challenges of low-frequency iteration cycles.
- The aim to create software that provides "an API for the supply chain."
- Why it's important to build full-stack solutions in low NPS industries.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup