The Model Health Show
No one can give you permission to change your life because real transformation comes from within. It requires constant and intentional effort and courage. Most importantly, transformation requires a profound level of honesty and self-reflection. If you’re ready to tap into your potential and create different results, today’s show is for you.
Dr. Eric Thomas, also known as ET, is one of the top motivational speakers in the world. His message of empowerment, determination, and success has resonated with millions of folks who have decided to break disempowering patterns and redefine greatness for themselves. In his new book, You Owe You, ET teaches the importance of taking responsibility for your life in order to reach your potential.
On this episode of The Model Health Show, ET is back to share life-changing principles to motivate you to find your purpose and take control of your life. You’re going to hear proven relationship tips, how to take ownership, and real tips for identifying and accessing your unique superpowers. If you’re ready to take control of your mind and tap into your greatness, just press play!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What it means to be sharpened by a relationship.
- The importance of removing your ego from your relationships.
- Three words that transformed ET’s life.
- How to begin taking ownership for your life.
- Why victimhood is a mindset.
- How taking responsibility gives you power.
- The life-changing power of owning your decisions.
- How setting standards and boundaries for yourself can protect you.
- Why victimhood is a mindset & what it means to have a victor’s mentality.
- The relationship between excuses and execution.
- How to identify your unique gifts & superpowers.
- The connection between adding value and finding your purpose.
- How to connect with yourself and listen to your own voice.
- Why changing your environment will not change your life.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Organifi.com/Model -- Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Foursigmatic.com/model -- Get an exclusive 10% discount on your daily health elixirs!
- You Owe You by Dr. Eric Thomas
- Good Anxiety by Dr. Wendy Suzuki
- Connect with Dr. Eric Thomas Website / Podcast / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes: