Village Global's Venture Stories
- How Mosaic is building the future of tooling for modern finance teams and how it started from the team’s time at Palantir.
- Why finance has to be the connective tissue for the organization, given that they have a vantage point on the whole company.
- Why a CFO needs to have a skillset in data science or computer science.
- How to work with your investors effectively and what companies should expect from their venture firm.
- Why to think of your relationship with investors as a marriage, the importance of transparency, and the concept of the “trust battery” that gets recharged or depleted as you work with someone.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup