The One You Feed
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- How has science proves that practicing self-compassion is more beneficial than self-criticism
- How touch can be used as a way to activate the body's natural responses to self-compassion
- Exploring the myths of self-compassion and how it is a powerful antidote to shame
- How we can use our relationships with close friends as a template to be more compassionate with ourselves
- Why it's helpful to discover our "inner ally" as opposed to our "inner enemy"
- The importance of practicing mindfulness to cultivate self compassion
To learn more, click here.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.